Q. How can I get involved in the free The REP: Sport Programme?
A. The REP: Sport programme is open to all students living in University owned accommodation i.e. Endcliffe Village, Ranmoor Village and City. You should have been provided with a Communities card at the beginning of the year, you will need to bring this to gain access to the programme. For programme details go to www.sport-sheffield.com/therep

Q. I do not live in University owned accommodation, why can't I take part?
A. The Communities Programme is subsidised by a small part of the rent paid by students living in the Student villages, therefore the programme is created exclusively around this contribution.

Q. I did not receive/lost/damaged my communities card, how do I replace this?
A. You need to go to the Communities office which is based in the Students Union - Activities and Sport zone and speak to Community Development Coordinators Matt and Lauren.