Swimtag is a training aid and monitoring system that tracks your progress in the pool.
Aimed at all levels of swimmers, Swimtag records the number of lengths, split times, stroke rate and stroke type allowing you to share results with friends, set yourself personal challenges and take part in online competitions - and is completely FREE to use!
Benefits of Swimming
• Heart helper
– incorporating swimming in to your weekly routing will result in improved fitness
• Increased flexibility
– A heated pool relaxes muscles and leads to increased flexibility.
• Strengthens your core
– Swimming uses all the body’s muscles and helps develop core body strength.
• Available for anyone
– Swimming is low impact and can support 90% of the body’s weight in the water, meaning that those with disabilities, injuries or illnesses can take part in a comfortable and safe environment.
– A great way to meet people, with groups of swimmers often seen having conversations as they pass reception, go to the changing rooms or are taking a breather at the side of a lane.
– Put the image of the dark, indoor swimming pools to the back of your mind. Swimming pools are now bright and vibrant places to be and who knows where it could lead you, with the surge of interest in open water swimming and other outdoor activities of late you could go anywhere!
Posted: 17/03/2017 11:12:55 by