Welcome to Sport Sheffield stay active at home challenge
Due to popular demand, we are excited to announce that we are offering another Challenge - Active in Lockdown!
Aim: Be active for a MINIMUM of 45 minutes a day - this can include both outdoor activities (while maintaining social distancing) and indoor sessions.
The challenge will be starting on Monday 18th May 2020. The challenge is FREE to enter and open to EVERYONE!
If you are looking for something to motivate you to keep active throughout this Lockdown - this challenge is for you!
How to apply?
To register your interest, please fill in this google form: https://forms.gle/hrytawA19g3o9cfT6
You will then be added to an Activity Tracker (all on Google Drive).
How it works?
- Once you register your interest you will be added to an Activity Tracker and randomly placed in groups (We like friendly competition).
The Activity Tracker is like a Journal - it is there to collect your active minutes.
- On a weekly basis we will be advertising some recommended ways to stay active - we can do this via a weekly email or just check out our Social Media @SportSheffield
- We will be offering weekly challenges so you can see how much you have progressed.
- When you can (we recommend daily) input the amount of minutes that you have been active. The Activity tracker will calculate these as an individual and as a group.
- Have fun - get creative and involve the family to see how active you can be!
That's it! This challenge is an extension of our Stay Active @ Home Challenge! Members who took part in our last challenge said it assisted in their motivation & helped them stay active!
Whether you have done this with us before, or not, join us now!